Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clothes Clothes Clothes





ali ro dress, fendi shorts (neimans outlet), forever 21 lace dress (looks way better on), forever 21 silk pants.
I am cleaning out my closet, nightmare. I really like getting rid of things, every year when I get out last summer's items, I wonder what I was thinking purchasing those heinous things! Now don't get me wrong when I bought them they were amazing. So this year I am going to try to make more conscious purchases. Either items that are cheap, ie, forever 21 or H&M and look expensive or they are semi-investment pieces, because lets face it the luster of every item fades away and for me that period is very quick. I just love new clothes, makes me happy! Anyway, here are the most recent items I have purchased and hope I like them for longer than 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment