Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lanvin hearts H&M!



"H & M suggested a collaboration to see if we could translate the dream we have created at Lanvin to a wider audience without compromising quality.
I have previously said that I would never do a collaboration with a fashion chain, but what attracted me was the idea of making H & M luxury, rather than adapting Lanvin to the public. There has been an exceptional experience and journey, in which two firms at opposite positions have been able to work together as philosophy - which is to spread joy and beauty for women and men around the world - is the same, "said Alber Elbaz, artistic director at Lanvin.

This will be an amazing collaboration, I just need to get my personal shopper in LA on board to wake up in the wee hours and get the stuff I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment