Thursday, November 4, 2010

the new digs


The living room: I think this room is coming together well, we are getting the drapes made soon and we just had that large white cabinet made for more kitchen storage.
Sofa: My friend moved and it didn't work with her new house.
Sofa Pillows: Target & Chiang Mai Dragan Fabric, Etsy
Mirrored Coffee table: West Elm
Stools tucked under the coffee table: Restoration Hardware
2 Chairs: Antique store in Dallas, getting recovered, thoughts?!
Pillows: Williams Sonoma Home

If you can't tell from the window, we live in the woods!

My lovey bar cart that my bf found me at an antique store in Dallas, thanks!!!
The mirror was a steal from NM last call.


Guest room: The bed is really too large for this tiny room so it and the nightstand will be shipped out as soon as I can find a replacement.
Ikat sheets: Anthropologie
Pillows: Dransfield & Ross

Oh and we need a close-of the deer antler I stole from my DAD! Thanks!

Shelving that displays my shoes ;)

Close-up of the beauties!

Bathroom that needs a major face lift...goodbye green tile...I am thinking white tiles with some black detail.

Cabinets that are completely full...

My new Juliska glasses, love!

It is a work in progress, still working on the master bedroom and the rest of the house, the outside needs a major overhaul. Let you in on all that when we get to it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment